Before I go on with this post I'd like to express my concern about Memebox condition. I have been experiencing severe delays on shipping of some boxes, there are hardly any boxes on currently offer, most of which are collabs. Many boxes which come out these days are clearly leftovers from unsold boxes just randomly swept into boxes which previously carried some exciting high quality stuff. It looks as if the company is winding up, but I hope it's only a change of their policy.
This said, I must say my new arrival, Memebox Special #51 Citrus Care may not be the most fancy box in history but it certainly doesn't disappoint. It contains 6 high quality full size products. If I could say anything negative about this box, it would be that it lacks a good Vitamin C face cream and that sunscreens and lip balms keep reappearing with too much regularity, but if you look at the box without the context of your own stash, this one is pretty decent.
1. Mizon Refresh Time Grapefruit Body Wash is one of the products I started using straight off as I'd happened to run out of my previous shower gel and needed something new. I'm not particularly fussy about body washes and the most extravagent ones I've bought so far were those by The Body Shop, but I must say this one by Mizon is pretty good. The opening in the cup is rather small, which prevents the product from splurting out each time I open the tube. The gel inside is thick and foams incredibly well, so as you must have guessed, a little goes a long way. I don't usually trust the moisturising properties of body washes, but I must say that this one wraps my body up in a moisturising film which makes my skin feel silky soft.
I only wish this had a more refreshing scent.
2. Tony Moly Clean Dew Red Grapefruit Foam Cleanser is another grapefruit product in the box. Not much info about it except that it promises to remove impurities without over-drying.
3. The Yeon All Day Sun Cream SPF50+ PA+++ is yet another sunscreen I got in my Memeboxes. My unscreen stash is bulging, especially that I don't use any in winter. I know you are supposed to, but trust me, there's no sun these days in Poland at all and I spend most of my days indoors, so this will have to wait till spring to be tried out. Apart from filters, this contains aloe vera leaf, broccoli, orange peel, kiwi, lemon grass and avocado extracts.
4. Vivito Make-up Starter Intro is probably the most exciting product in the box. The packaging is great and I've been using this daily for the past week or so and I haven't noticed any improvement in my skin condition, but it definitely added to the pleasure of my morning pampering routine. It's non-greasy and very refreshing in the morning.
This product is a set of pads soaked with essence. They have a corrugated surface, which helps exfoliate the skin and a smoother side which replenishes the skin with moisture. It's recommended before make-up application.
5. Unni Recipe Vitamin Recharger Essence enriches the skin with 6 different vitamins, lemon, orange, grapefruit and lime extracts. Looks lovely, I'll pair it with the mist I've received in some earlier box and wait for a cream from the same line, which will appear in some box for sure.
6. And finally a lip balm. If it hadn't been for the fact that my stash is brimful of lip balms, this one would have caught my eye because of its gorgeois tin packaging.
Vivito Painting Sweet Lip Balm Orange Farm is formulated with orange peel, grape and blackberry extracts.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.