Tuesday 19 February 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry review


Batiste Dry Shampoo is the second product of this type that I received in my Glossyboxes and the second dry shampoo I've ever used in my life, so as you can see I'm no expert in that matter.

Dry shampoos are undeniably a wonderful invention for oily hair owners. Mine is so dry that I hardly need to wash it at all. There are days, however, when due to the lack of time, laziness or feeling depressed I neglect this hygenic task and then in the morning desperation I reach for whatever solution available, including a dry shampoo.

Unfortunately, Batiste Dry Shampoo didn't help me revive and restyle my hair. I had a feeling it was powdered like an 18th century wig. I know you're supposed to brush this powder out, however, it stubbornly remained in my hair. Generally, after using this shampoo my hair looked dry, frizzy and matte and was quite unmanageable.

I used it just a couple of times and the product was gone. I had a weird feeling that it disappeared from its container without being used.

As I've said, I've got no experience of using dry shampoos and having hair like mine I'm in no position to judge. I only want to say that it seems to me that the other one I've tried (Rene Furterer Naturia dry shampoo) works better for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment