Wednesday 6 February 2013

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow review

MUFE Aqua Brow

Make Up For Ever Aqua Brow is a brow paint sold in little, handy tubes. You need to squeeze out a drop and apply it with an angled brush. It goes on very smoothly and evenly and once it sets it remains in place all day long.
I picked shade 10, which I suppose is the fairest one. It tints my brows nicely without being too dramatic. It's a very ashy light beige with no hint of orange.
A small tube like this will last for ages cause you only need a small drop to do your brows. 
It's definitely intended for home use, when travelling I'd prefer to stick to good old pencils.

MUFE Aqua Brow

I like the Aqua Brow a lot, but it's not my Holy Grail. The only regret about it is that being a liqiud product it only tints the brows but it doesn't set them like a wax. ELF Studio brow wax remains my favourite brow product ever.

MUFE Aqua Brow #10

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment