Sunday 10 February 2013

MAC eyeshadow in Handwritten: review & swatches


I bought MAC eyeshadow in Handwritten over half year ago. I somehow couldn't get round to reviewing it, mostly because I didn't use customizable palettes that much and was playing with my newly acquired nude palettes.


For some reason unknown, MAC Handwritten is rarely used in tutorials and mentioned in blogs. To me it's such a gorgeous shade of dark, quite cool to neutral-toned brown which doesn't lean towards burgundy or bronze. And it's matte.
I apply it over other eyeshadows, in my crease. when blended it retains its own shade, doesn't turn muddy dark. 
It's very soft, it turns to powder at the slightest touch of the brush but it's not chalky and doesn't produce lots of fall out. 

Good matte eyeshadows are hard to find. Many of them turn chalky on the lids, refuse to blend or turn into muddy god-knows-what kind of shade.
Handwritten is not one of them. I love it!



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment