Wednesday 6 February 2013

January 2013 faves


This month I dug out my Lioele BB Creams (Triple the Solution and Dollidh Veil Vita) and I still believe both of them are great. I used them interchangeably with my Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. I apply my foundations with Hakuro H54 brush and it really works. For powder I used my Skinfood Peach Sake white powder. It makes my skin look soooo smooth! My favourite bronzer is Foo Faced Sun Bunny Light (depotted from the Sweet Indulgences set). It's not all that great but it's the fairest bronzer in my posession, that's why I tend to stick to it in winter. My favourite brush to contour is Maestro 155. And finally, my favourite blush is still Chanel Joues Contraste in Ultra Rose, applied with ELF mineral kabuki brush (from a travel set), which picks a small amount of product and gives a nice wash of colour on my cheeks.

My favourite eyeshadow palette was still the Lorac Pro palette. I also liked to use the lightest shade from Lorac Unzipped The Nude Collection palette on my brow bone and NYX True Taupe as my transition colour.


Even though I am a sworn fan of bright lips, in January I felt like sporting some nudes.
My favourites were Model Co lipstick in Dusk and Chanel Rouge Coco in Mademoiselle. I topped these with neutral-coloured glosses like ELF Mineral Lip Gloss (the shade is clear but it got so much stained with the lipsticks I paired it with) and Model Co in Striptease.




No comments:

Post a Comment