Sunday 3 February 2013

Nivea Make Up Starter for normal to mixed skin review


Nivea Make Up Starter is one of the products I won in a Nivea competition a couple of months ago.
Make Up Starter is a fast absorbing fluid to be used under make-up. The manufacturer promises that the fluid absorbs within a minute and indeed after a minute my skin is ready for make-up application. The cream is lightweight, it moisturizes my face well but leaves it matte and non-sticky. It has a pleasant, refreshing smell, which is always a good thing.

Generally, I like the product very much, the only thing I'm bothered about is whether it moisturizes and nourishes my skin enough. I didn't find any information whether this fluid replaces a day cream or not. Apart from the fact that it moisturises the skin before applying make-up I don't know whether it provides enough skin care. It's not even defined as a cream and I have no idea what a fluid is. I mean I know the meaning of the word, but it may mean anything from emulsion to foundation.

Anyway, it's a very useful product for oily skin. Works quickly and efficiently and that's all I need.


Disclaimer: I received this product for my personal use and I'm not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my personal opinion.






No comments:

Post a Comment