Thursday 21 February 2013

L'Oreal Color Infallible in Pebble Grey (020) review


L'Oreal Pebble Gray is the only Color Infallible in my collection (if you wish to read other reviews click here and here, one more is coming up!). Having said so much about what Color Infallible eyeshadows are in the previous posts, this time I'll focus on Pebble Grey itself. 


It doesn't look like much but I swear it's a gorgeous eyeshadow! It applies sooo smoothly, the colour is such a pretty blueish gray. In Poland we call this shade pigeon hue. Theoretically, it's matte, though I'd describe the finish as satin due to its creaminess and soft texture. It does not look dry on my lids nor accentuate any wrinkles. Mattes can be very tricky but this one goes on like butter and looks elegant and fresh. I wish L'Oreal came up with more matte shades cause this one is definitely worth every penny.


Pebble Gray looks beautiful on its own as it's such a saturated shade but you may pair it with any other shade you want. It blends without losing its own hue and turning into something muddy. Also makes a good eyeshadow base for powder eyeshadows.

It doesn't look particularly interesting in the swatch below but believe me, it's gorgeous!



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment