Wednesday 11 March 2015

February 2015 Faves


Belated, as usual, come my monthly favourites.
1. Diorskin Nude Air loose powder turned out to be my favourite powder of the month. It's lightweight, smooths out my pores, never cakes. It would be my holy grail if it wasn't for the shimmer embedded in it.  
2. Laura Mercier was my favourite foundation. It's lightweight, high coverage and prevents me from getting too oily. What else do I need?
3. Bourjois Smoky eyeshadow palettes represent excellent quality combined with great value for money. My favourite quad is the blue one, which isn't blue at all. This is a gorgeous gray smoky eye set, good for all occassions.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Rock Chick palette also gave me a great dark gray smoky eye but for substantially more money.
5,6. My favourite mascara was still Hope Girlon my bottom lashes and I returned to Maybelline Rocket Volume and fell in love with it once again. Such spectacular volume and separation for so little money!

All the month I was obsessing about matte lips in nudes or in reds. My favourites were MAC Ruby Woo (7), Revlon Mauve it Over (8), MAC Teddy (9), Nars Audacious in Anita (10), Nars Velvet Pencil in Dragon Girl (11).

On my nails I loved Bourjois So Laque Glossy in 06 Adora-bleu (12) which is my first varnish from that line and a tremendous success. Not only is the pastel periwinkle colour gorgeous, but also the formula is amazing. The second favourite is an oldie but goodie. Essie Size Matters (13) is a lovely cool toned beetrootish red. 
     


While I have no new skincare to mention, I must say I've fsallen head over heel in love with the new Swatzkopf Essence Ultime line. I used Biotin Volume shampoo, conditioner and mousse and these are the first hair care products I've repurchased in years. These give me the most amazing volume and keep my hair full for days.


No comments:

Post a Comment