Thursday 12 March 2015

Korean goodies: D'RAN Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion review


I got this D'RAN Wonder Pure Cleansing Lotion in my Memebox, I wasn't happy to get it then and I'm still less than happy after using this for the past month or so.
First of all I just don't like cleansing balms or lotions in general and this one has only confirmed all my fears. 
It's heavy, it's greasy, it doesn't melt my make-up as efficiently as oil cleansers do. I have oily skin and spreading this substance all over my face is not a pleasant experience, I instantly feel it clog all my pores and sit on the surface of my face. It may just be a subjective feeling, but I don't like it.
The packaging is also cheap and crappy. There's no pump, so I store it upside down but the cap tends to leak. Besides the bottle lacks in the Korean fun factor and looks like a cheap drugstore product.

I use this mainly to remove fallout from under my eyes, but it's not my favourite product for that purpose as it tends to interfere with my mascara sometimes.
But on the positive note I must admit that this lotion is almost as moisturising as my eye creams, which means a lot for someone who suffers from dry undereye.
I'm definitely not repurchasing, I'm not even sure if I manage to use this one up. It just has no place in my bathroom at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment