Saturday 12 May 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Black Raspberry Toner and Emulsion gift set


This gift set is my second encounter with the Black Raspberry line from Skinfood. I've reviewed Black Raspberry eye cream here.

These products performed much better on my skin than the eye cream. 
The toner is half way between Skinfood's alcohol-based toners for oily skin types and thich, gel-like toners for dry skin. Black Raspberry toner is very mild and refreshing, without making my skin feel sticky.

Similarly the emulsion proved very gentle on my skin, leaving it soft and moisturised.

Will I buy full-sized versions? No.
Reason 1: they are ok kind of products, but there's no miracle, there are much better products in Skinfood range and elsewhere
Reason2: I hate the smell, it's not raspberry, it smells like vegetables to me and I'm not the biggest fan of veggies (unfortunately)


Review based on samples received with a purchase.





2 comments:

  1. I bought skinfood black raspberry toner last sept 1,2012.Printed on it 2011.12.09.I called the outlet at @Curve and ask if it was date manufactured or expiry date.They said it's the date manufactured.if it is,When is the expiry date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea. For all I know the dates printed on Asian cosmetics are the dates when the product was manufactured. Most products usually have pretty long shelf lives, about 3 years typically. Once opened they need to be used up within 6-12 months but I have no idea low long it is in case of the black raspberry toner

      Delete