Wednesday 30 May 2012

Lancome Rouge in Love # M322 Corail in Love: review



This is going to be the my second  review of Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks. If you wish to read a more comprehensive review click here. My opinion about these lipsticks remains unchanged so you may be wondering why I got another one. Well, it comes as a part of a set consisting of a Doll Eyes Mascara a Khol Pencil and a mini lipstick. I needed a mascara so I grabbed the set, with my Sephora discount it was excellent value for money.


The lipstick is small and cute, though the packaging misses a couple of details which make the full-sized one so beautiful and elegant it still looks pretty good.


The shade fills the gap in my lipstick collection. This is the most nudy lipstick in my stash. The shade is light coral pink with no sparkle or shimmer. It's nicely pigmented, a very thin layer does the trick. As for my personal attitude to the shade itself I must say it's not my pair of shoes, although I'm pale and theoretically this shade should suit me it verges on washing me out (or maybe I'm not used to nudity, haha). But it's a perfect shade for day wear, going out with kids or grocery shopping. 

Comparing the two Rouges in Love I have I've noticed that Corail in Love seems more matte and drying on my lips. Rose Rendez-vous seems more moisturising and comfortable to wear.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment