Saturday 12 May 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Serum

This post is just a supplement to a more exhausting post on Skinfood's Fresh Apple line, reviewed here.

The serum behaved on my skin in a very similar way to the cream. My skin felt soft and moisturised, the pores looked smaller and it gave a kind of refreshingly wet finish, which served as an excellent base for make-up. I have oily skin and this sort of dewy finish usually worries me but not in the case of  this serum. When I applied my foundation over it, the make-up lasted all day long with minor touch-ups.

The only question is do I need the serum if I've already got the cream? Skinfood's answer would certainly be yes but I feel reluctant to get it. Perhaps when I've finished the cream I'll get the serum instead of repurchasing the cream. It would give my skin this extra boost while giving the same finish as the cream.

Review based on a sample. 

No comments:

Post a Comment