Tuesday 8 May 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Gold Kiwi Sun Cream SPF36 PA++

Skinfood Gold Kiwi Sun Cream SPF36 PA++
This is the best facial sun cream I've ever used. The most typical disadvantages of sun creams I used in the past were the greasy finish, non-absorbency, white cast and weird smell. Gold Kiwi Sun Cream has none of these. Before I purchased this sun cream I consulted many reviews and all of them stated that this is an excellent solution for oily skin or for those who don't like greasy film on their faces, especially in the summer. With my experience with sun-protective products I found that hard to believe, nonetheless I decided to give it a try.
The consistency of the cream is quite thick, and it makes your face very white initially, but then the white cast disappears leaving powdery dry finish. What is more, although you can still detect the characteristic smell of sun creams,the dominant note is very pleasant and fresh.
During the recent heatwave me and my friends tested the cream not only on our faces but also arms and legs, moreover I applied it on my children's faces and it successfully prevented sunburn and also helped to avert the damage that had already been done on some of us who played with the sun carelessly.
The only thing which surprised me about the product is the size. In the photographs it looked much bigger but it's actually very handbag friendly.
We used up a substantial amount over the weekend so I'll need to repurchase soon if the sunny weather continues but then I'll get the SPF 50 version for full protection.
Skinfood Gold Kiwi Sun Cream SPF36 PA++

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment