Friday 25 May 2012

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow in Thunder & Rain

Here's another marvellous MAC eyeshadow in my collection. Thunder & Rain is a Mineralize eyeshadow which is split into two shades: gunmetal silver (or pearly gray) and grayish purple.
This is my fourth MAC Mineralize eyeshadow and it must be said that the formula is different than all of the other shadows. These shadows are much softer, smoother, more finely milled. What I like about this duo is that it can be applied sheerly for a kind of dreamy look or built up more dramatically, especially when used wet. They're so soft you don't need to scratch them with the brush, just dab them slightly and the powder is transfered onto the brush.
While these two shades are obviously diferent, when blended they don't stand out much, they sort of melt into a kind of grey with purplish sheen. Purples and grays are not the most unique shades in the world but they are in away redefined in case of these eyeshadows. 
What I like about this duo is that it's very versatile. The shadows blend superbly, therefore they can be used separately, together or blended with other shadows. Also the intensity is fully customizable, which is great cause most of my eyeshadows are madly pigmented and sometimes I crave for a softer look. Great eyeshadows in general.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment