Wednesday 9 May 2012

Korean goodies: Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack, a review

Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack

I've used Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack a couple of times and I've always had mixed feelings about it.
On the one hand the mask is very simple to use (massage and leave for some 5-10 mins), easy to remove, smells really lovely, leaves my skin whitened, brightened, softened and supple. It's non-greasy, suits my oily skin well.

On the other hand  each time I experienced quite an unpleasant tingling feeling on my face which made me rush to the bathroom and wash it off before the time due.

All in all even though I like the effect I won't be buying this mask cause it's rather unpleasant to use and I'm not sure whether whitening is what a pale person needs, especially in the summer.

Based on a complimentary sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment