Wednesday 23 May 2012

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Vernis à Lèvres #9


This is my fourth YSL Vernis a Levres, though this one got into my possession incidentally. My mother, encouraged by my raving, got this one, but she didn't really like the shade so she gave it to me.

I'm not gonna review this product as such, I've already done it here and here .  This time I want to focus on this particular shade itself.
#9 is the closest to proper red out of them all. It's much warmer kind of red than #10, and I think it's more suited for warm toned complexions. 
The lipstick is insanely pigmented and it lasts for hours on my lips (though it's a very individual thing cause my mum didn't consider it long lasting at all on her very full lips). The stain lingers on even longer.


Vernis a Levres #9 is an excellent product, though not my favourite out of the four in my possession.




No comments:

Post a Comment