Sunday 20 May 2012

MAC Fluidline in Wholesome (Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection)

MAC Fluidline in Wholesome
Encouraged by really good experience with MAC Fluidline in Macroviolet (reviewed here) I decided to get their Blacktrack cause black is so versatile that every woman needs a black liner in her stash. 
MAC Fluidline in Wholesome
Instead of Blacktrack I got Wholesome, which was a leftover of Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection. THe assistant recommended it as a blacker black than Blacktrack (and I'm not a person who sees any shades of black, black is black in my opinion) so I got it.  I've just read on temptalia.com that this is supposed to be blackened brown. Well, it's VERY blackened brown, blackened to the point of actually being well pigmented black.   
MAC Fluidline in Wholesome

Like my Macroviolet, this Fluidline performs perfectly. It's soft, it draws both tiny and dramatic lines, doesn't smudge or budge. I'm a big fan of MAC Fluidlines, I only with they had a wider range of shades in their permanent collection.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion. 







2 comments:

  1. Nice review!
    I've heard a lot of good things about this product.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you. I absolutely adore MAC Fluidlines, I think they beat all competition!

      Delete