Saturday 12 May 2012

Korean goodies: Skinfood Fremented Wormwood Body Wash and Essence

With one of my purchases I received samples of Fermented Wormwood body care products. I love them both.
First of all they smell lovely, contrary to what you expect when you get a fermented wormwood product. They leave my skin feeling fresh and smooth, the body essence in particular.
I might get them full size when I have some money to spare cause the only drawback is that they are more expensive than the products I usually use. And also there are so many good drugstore bath and body products that I don't see the point of ordering them from Korea. But if they were freely available in my local Rossman for some reasonable price I'd definitely go for them!

This review was based on  complimentary samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment