Monday 20 October 2014

Korean goodies: L'Ocean Pink Powder trouble&spot care review


Today I'd like to write about a product I never expected to like. I'd seen similar products by other brands (they might have been Tony Moly or Etude House or other) but always considered them gimmicky and never bothered to try one out. But when I got this L'Ocean Pink Powder in my Free From Oil and Trouble #3 Memebox I had no other choice but to start using it!


The product comes in a small, medicinal milky glass jar with a screw-on cap. When you put this still for some time the ingredients separate and the powdery sediments settle on the bottom. When you open the bottle, you'll immediately notice the strong scent of rosemary and tea tree together with something antiseptic.
The product is very easy to use.
This is one of the rare examples of Korean products from Memeboxes that have instructions in English, so I took the liberty of inserting them here as I wouldn't be able to describe this better myself.


This is perfect for me as I get an odd spot here and there from time to time. I just dab it with this thick pinkish white paste which dries very quicky to a crust and holds on tight to your face until you choose to remove it.  And guess what! It really works! It doesn't prevent breakouts by any means, but when these happen it limits the time they stay on your face to about two days and limits the redness that is left behind! Perfect! I still have more than a half of the bottle left, but I've already started thinking about getting a backup cause I need this in my life!

And finally, for all home grown dermatologists a list of ingredients. Yeah, yeah, I've noticed alcohol on the second position, but in my case alcohol, especially when used as a spot treatment, does more good than bad. But I would like to attract your attention to the fact that this product is composed mainly of plant extracts!  

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment