Sunday 12 October 2014

Models Own Hyper Gel nail polish is Coral Glaze review


I've recently been drawn towards gel nailpolish formulas as they promise high quality, long wear and incomparable shine. Model's Own Hyper Gel in Coral Glaze is the worst of all I have tried.
The  good thing is that the polish comes in a standard Models Own bottle but it's clearly marked as the gel one on the bottle and the colour is shown on the cap, which is very convenient if you've got some more polishes, makes it definitely easier to pick the right one.


Coral Glaze is a pink toned bright coral shade that is perfect for summer.  


The Hyper Gel formula promises saturated colour plus high shine finish. In reality it's quite difficult to work with. The colour may be saturated and opaque, but it goes on patchy and requires at least 3 coats to get even. Followed with a top coat it did look shiny, but started showing symptoms of wear and shrunk substantially within a day.
The colour may be pretty and summery, but I hardly reached for it at all because the fuss connected with streaky and patchy application and poor results in general.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment