Thursday 30 October 2014

Sally Hansen Insta-dri #350 Wined Up review





Sally Hansen Insta-Dri line of nail polishes is unavailable in Poland, so when I saw this one in TK Maxx, I grabbed it, mostly to see what the formula is like and whether it dries as quickly as the top coat from the same line.
The shade I picked is #350 Wined Up, which is right up my alley, but very dupable. There are at least 3 other almost identical polishes in my collection. This is a warm, autumnal burgundy shade with high golden shimmer.
The formula is thick, yet not hard to apply. The wide, flat brush coats the entire nail in a stroke or two. One coat is fully opaque and dries very quickly. It's not as shiny as I like, so I tend to add a high-gloss top coat.

I was really impressed by the quality of the polish, my only regret was that it was so dupable, but when I wore it for 2 days I noticed the weirdest kind of chipping. The polish started falling off at the cuticle, not on the tips, where the signs of wear and tear are most noticeable. What's more the polish chipped the same way on my toes where it normally stays for ages. I have no explanation for this phenomenon and I'm highly disappointed with the quality of the polish.




Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment