Memebox Global #15 is the flagship product of the company, shipped monthly on the 24th day of each month. The number of products vary from 4 to 8 and the boxes may contain deluxe samples instead of full size products. This particular box can be described as a 'rich' one as we got there 7 products in total, 6 full sized and 1 large sample.
1. Mise en scene Perfect Repair Treatment Pack is a rinse-off conditioner. Not a big fan of Korean hair care, but will give this one a go for certain.
2. Mise en Scene Perfect Serum add shine and tames wet or dry hair. Contains 7 oils, but its formula doesn't make hair sticky or greasy. I like hair oils but I've got so many of them going on now that this needs to wait its turn.
3. miss.age Snail Anti Wrinkle Serum is self explanatory, I suppose. I love the packaging! Very classy!
4. Shara Shara I Wanna Pencil Gel Liner in BR01 Dark Brown is a lovely, cool-toned shade of brown. Eye pencils are the best thing about Korean make-up, soft and creamy and set to a budge-proof finish. and this one is no other.
5. Ariul Stress Relieving Purefull Cleansing Foam comes in a nice and practical packaging and claims to remove all residues, impurities, blackheads, dead skin cells.
6. Tonymoly BCDation All Master SPF30PA++ is a combination of BB, CC creams and foundation. Tried this one, it was too light for my slightly tanned skin and too heavy and greasy for my oily complexion. Need to give it another go.
7. Tosowoong Makeon Lip Manicure 30 Seconds in 05 Real Red is a very nice dry lipstick. It's saturated with colour, vibrant and long-lasting.