Wednesday 19 June 2013

Bourjois dissolvant Miraculeux one second nail polish remover review


When I was buying this nail polish remover I thought it was a kind of gimmick. Having your nail polish removed in one second sounded worth giving it a try. I thought it was an exaggeration of some kind cause there's a similar product from Sephora which promises to take only a minute to remove polish, so, as you can guess, the discrepancy between the efficiency of the two was hard to believe.

And all right, it doesn't take a second to remove nail polish from one nail. It takes about 3 to 5. Seriously. All you need to do is to dip your finger inside this plastic bottle filled with gray sponge, turn your finger sideways a couple of times, at voila, done!

I thought this remover was going to be harsh, but no. It's infused with almond oil and it's extremely gentle.
I thought it would stain my fingers with the remains of the polish, but no. My fingers leave the jar spotlessly clean.
I thought that after a couple of uses the remover left in the jar would be coloured red, but no. It's clear all the time.


It's hard to say how long this will last, but it doesn't matter. It's the quickest and the most efficient nail polish in the world. I'm going to stick to it as long as it's on the market. Unfortunately I need to keep the old one as well as there's no way I'm gonna stick my toes into the jar. Each of them separately.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment