Sephora Doe Eyed Felt Eyeliner is the second eyeliner of this type in my collection, bought soon after my Milani Eye Tech eyeliner, therefore my Milani eyeliner is the only point of reference.
What I liked about the Sephora eyeliner:
- the colour is pretty unique. It's supposed to be blue but it's very definitely teal, not blue.
- the tip of the applicator is somewhat stiffer than the Milani one, which gives me more control over the application
- easy to use
- long-lasting, waterproof, smudgeproof
- affordable and readily available just round the corner
What I didn't like about the product:
- dries out very quickly. I've had this pen for about 2 months and used it about 10 times and it already seems dried out. It's weird but it seems like the liquid doesn;t reach the tip any more. When I press hard I notice there's plenty of liquid left but the tip is dry. I tried storing it in a number of positions, to no avail. I remember that the testers at Sephora displayed were equally dried out but I thought they were old and many people opened them all the time but it turns out to be a product feature.
- Secondly, while I like the fact that the product is long-lasting and waterproof, I must say that I disliked how it stained my eye lids. It's simply impossible to remove. I've tried a number of make-up removers which removed everything except the eyeliner. Traces of eyeliner stain are still visible in the morning.
- Colour blue turned out to be teal
I don't think I'll purchase any more of these liners. This one is all right but I suppose I can find something better. The only thing that would attract me to this product specifically is that its shade is pretty unique and unavailavble in other brands.
Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.