I received a couple of samples of The Face Shop The Smim (whatever that means) Radiating Moisturising Cream with one of my purchases. Here's what I found out:
- the cream is as pink as the packading, seems at first glance to contain some pearl particles but upon closer inspection I noticed there are none
- the cream leaves my skin very smooth, soft and plump, feels very much like a primer. The skin looks good and is pleasant to touch.
- this cream is evidently not meant for oily skin,but to my surprise it made my foundations and BB creams apply much more smoothly and evenly and my face didn't look more oily than it always does
- it didn't control oil or sebum production on a hot day, but, to be honest, nothing does
- I'm contemplating getting it as a night cream or a daily moisturiser for chillier weather days. What puts me off is that it's rather pricey as it retails for around $35.
Disclaimer: I received this product as a complimentary sample for my personal use and I'm not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my personal opinion.