Sunday 30 June 2013

Scottish Fine Soaps Body Butter Oatmeal review


Scottish Fine Soaps is a brand which is generally unavailable in Poland but I learned about it when I received their body milk in one of my Glossyboxes. Since I liked the body milk very much I was more than happy to find their Oatmeal Body Butter in TK Maxx.
A huge container of the body butter was very reasonably priced and I felt attracted by its strongly perfumed smell, which reminded me a lot of one of my favourite perfumes by Givenchy, Insolence.
This is a rich, creamy butter which glides smoothly on my skin, absorbs fairly quickly and makes my skin look and feel fresh. I really love the smell and I think it'll last for ages. 


Unfortunately, my enthusiasm for this body butter subsided when I saw mineral oil on the second position on the list of ingredients. I still believe this cream performs exceptionally well, however I'd prefer it to be based on shea butter or something similar.
What i learned fron this experience is that I always need to check the ingredients first before buying anything from Scottish Fine Soaps.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment