Sunday 23 June 2013

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear in Taupe (04) and Purple Glitter (29) review


Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear in Taupe #04 and Purple Glitter #29

This review is long overdue. I bought these eyeliners ages ago and somehow didn't get round to reviewing them. I'm a huge fan of Sephora liners and these two made a lovely addition to my collection.
All these liners are soft and creamy when applied and once they set they're waterproof, smudgeproof and long-lasting.
They work equally well as eyeshadows, eyeshadow bases and eyeliners.
They are more affordable than similar products by other brands, eg. MUFE or Clinique. 

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear in Purple Glitter #29 and Taupe #04

#29 Purple Glitter is exactly what the name says: violet purple with lots of silver glitter which sticks to the lid and doesn't cause fall out.
# Taupe is light shimmery taupe. I love to use this pencil all over the lid as my eyeshadow base. I'm a sucker for taupes and I love this one a lot.

Sephora Jumbo Liner 12h Wear in Taupe #04 and Purple Glitter #29


Since I've got a couple of taupe jumbo pencils, I thought I'd swatch them for reference:

Sephora Dark Taupe, Sephora Taupe, NYX French Fries
Sephora Dark Taupe is my favourite out of these three, it's a dark shimmer with cool gray undertones.
Sephora Taupe is light and leans beige.
NYX French Fries is a bronzey kind of taupe, but to me it still fits in the taupe category.


NYX French Fries, Sephora Taupe, Sephora Dark Taupe

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment