Friday 5 December 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Special #53 Wine & Cheese Cosmetics unboxing


This box took ages to arrive. The shipping date was postponed due to unavailability of one product (Innisfree), then it got stuck in snail mail but the contents of the box compensated for all the trouble. 
It contained 6 full size cosmetics fully within the wine and cheese theme of the box. 


1. LadyKin Mangchee Lifting Mask contains mango, cheese and shea butter extracts for softer and more glowing complexion. Sounds good and after my positive experience with LadyKin Vanpir cream I sort of trust the brand. I also like the packaging!



2. LadyKin Mangchee Replenishing Hand Cream is another product from the same line. I'm using it right now and there's nothing to write home about it, it's just an ordinary hand cream which does nothing to heal my husband's cracking dry skin which evidently suffers from the cold. Has nice mango scent and the tube looks nice.


3. Blanc Doux Pinot Noir UV Shield & Tone-up Sensitive is a sunscreen with SPF 35, formulated from Pinot Noir wine which apart from protecting the skin from sun rays brightens and evens out the skin tone and texture. Sounds great, I'll definitely make a good use of this in the coming spring.


4. Enprani Dear By enprani Bounce Cheese Ceam is something I really wanted to try. It's got a gooey consistency which results from high concentration of whey. This promises to plump my cheeks (already plump anyway) and hydrate my skin.


5. Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener had been on my wishlist since I first got interested in Korean cosmetics a couple of years ago. This is a kind of enzyme peeling gel that you need to wipe all over your face with a cotton pad and rinse.  This promises to remove dead skin cells and unclog pores with the help of Chateau Margaux.


6. And finally 2 sheet masks from Tonymoly. I'm Real Red Wine Sheet Pore Care  offers to balance moisture with red wine complex. 

No comments:

Post a Comment