Sunday 28 December 2014

Korean goodies: Nasarang Jasmu Eye Serum review


I got this Nasarang Jasmu Eye Serum in one of my very first Memeboxes and have been using this ever since.
I suffer from terrible dryness under my eyes which causes wrinkles and is my main concern. That is why I'm always excited to try a new eye product out.
I'm relatively new to eye serums, so I may be lacking a reasonable point of reference, but I must say that the Jasmu Eye Serum satisfies me completely. 
Here's what I learned about it from the information sheet:

The serum is a lightweight, yet not watery substance that gives my skin a boost of moisture without making the area greasy or sticky. It could be worn on its own on non-dry skin, but I prefer to use this under an eye cream.  This combo makes my undereye look nice and fresh throughout the day, I don't notice symptoms of dryness when staying in overheated or over air conditioned rooms. This serum improves the performance of eye creams which I find not moisturising enough and which fail to prevent my undereye from dryness. 
I've been using this product day and night for a couple of months now and, even though my wrinkles haven't disappeared, I've noticed an improvement in my skin condition and comfort. 
A little goes a long way so after a couple of months of using the product I've managed to use up less than a half of the 30ml bottle.
The serum is perfect under make-up, it's non-greasy so it doesn't make my concealer crease neither does it smudge my mascara.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment