Tuesday 9 December 2014

Korean goodies: Memebox Superbox #72 Etude House unboxing




Treat the fact that this time I completely forgot to photograph the box upon arrival as a symptom of the waning of my obsession with Memeboxes. On the one hand I feel a bit sad, but on the other I'm glad my addiction has naturally come to an end.

The Etude House box was supposed to be one of the greatest Memeboxes I've ordered as Etude House is one of my long-term favourite Korean brands and almost everything they touch is high quality, innovative, nicely packaged and fun. However, the selection of products is quite mediocre and cheap. But on the positive note, though, I can say that I'm planning to use or already using all of the products.  




1. Oh My Lash Mascara 01 Top Coat is the least favourite item in the box. It's supposed to be used over regular mascara for 'long-lasting finish'. What finish I don't know. I didn't notice any. But I use this as a clear gel for my brows and it works just fine.


2. Moistfull collagen Cream is a cream I have already tried and revieved here and was highly impressed with the product. Now I have the chance to use the whole jar. Yay! And it also comes with a deluxe sample of Super Collagen Ampoule Essence. Great!


3. Play Therapy Sleeping Pack is a blend of pomegranate, mango seed butter, evening primrose and collagen complex which tightens and nourishes dry and sagging skin overnight. 


4. Belle Dress Pretty Look Shower Cologne is a total surprise for me, but not a bad one.This is a body spritz which is super floral, but in a good way, not candy sweet or granny-like. It also contains hyaluronic acid and spring water. This body perfume makes me smell gorgeous after taking a bath.    


5. Face Conditioning Fixer is a fairly suspicious item. It looks completely different from the image on the information card and then there's this sticker over the product label which hides the information about sunscreen. This looks to me like some kind of non-conforming product sold cheaply in factory outlets. No matter what the origin of this product is, it's actually really good at its job. I feel that it really does prolong make-up wear time quite substantially. 



6. Brow Mascara, mine in shade 01 Rich Brown is actually very, very nice. The wand is the right shape and the consistency of the mascara is right. The only thing I don't like is the warm brown shade. I prefer taupey shades on my brows.



















No comments:

Post a Comment