Thursday 18 December 2014

Korean goodies: Mi Click Manuka Honey Treatment review


I love Korean skincare, like some of their make-up but don't care about Korean hair care. 
It seems too gimmicky, time consuming and not well suited to my short fine hair. I would never order any Korean shampoo or conditioner myself but I get them every now and then in my Memeboxes and I see no reason why I shouldn't try them out. 
Today I'd like to review Mi Click Manuka Honey Treatment which came in my honey Superbox.
Here's what the blurb says about this product:  
True to every single claim, this hair mask makes my hair feel incredibly silky soft and smooth, very  manageable and looking healthy and undamaged. It has this gorgeous sweet scent of honey that I absolutely adore. 
The only thing is that it doesn't add any volume to my hair and tends to weigh it down. My hair can be described as normal, but it's very fine and frizz controlling products tend to makre it look flat and greasy the next day so I either need to wash my hair daily or use a dry shampoo in the morning.

I feel this is a great product to use before a party to make my hair look so shiny and frizz-free, but too fussy to use on daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment