Wednesday 17 December 2014

Sephora Nail Designer top coat in Silver Fever review & swatches


When December comes I become obsessed with all things sparkly and shiny and that includes glitter polish. Good glitter polish is surprisingly difficult to find, that's why I'd like to share with you my recent find from Sephora. 
Their Nail Top Coat in Silver Fever is a stunner. It consists of a combination of tiny and medium size mirror-like glitters that distribute evenly, lie flat on the nail without feeling gritty and look pretty and sparkly  both in artificial light and in daylight. 
The short-bristled, flat brush makes the polish easy to apply in thin and even coats. 
And the Sephora top coat is not expensive at all. 

In the picture above you can see 2 coats of Silver Fever applied over OPI Road House Blues and topped with one coat of Mavadry top coat. I really love the combination and can see myself wearing it regularly during the festive season.   

No comments:

Post a Comment