Thursday 18 April 2013

Bioderma Sensibio Micelle Solution for sensitive skin review


I've been wondering whether to get Bioderma Sensibio micellar solution for a very long time.  Since micellar solutions never worked for me I always tried to avoid them. Then, I saw a buy-one-get-one-free promotion on Bioderma and it coincided with the moment when I resolved to change my make-up removal routine so I gave in and got it.

So all I want to say in this review is that whatever they say about this solution is true. It removes make-up perfectly, including my waterproof eye make-up without causing any skin irritation or redness. I do follow it with my Sephora gentle foam cleanser just because if I don't splash my face with water I don't feel it's cleansed enough but I'm sure the Bioderma removes like 99% of make-up and other impurities. 

It takes a bit of time to remove waterproof eye make-up, you need to hold a cotton pad against your lid for at least half a minute but it removes mascara better than some oil-based eye make-up removers.

This product has won its position on my bathroom shelf and for the time being I am not planning to look for anything else to replace it.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment