Tuesday 16 April 2013

Wet n wild Fast Dry nail polish in Buffy the Violet Slayer review


I bought this nail polish online for three reasons. First of all I felt like adding a little cherry on top of my order do I added this little beauty to my basket, secondly, it was cheap, and finally, it seemed different than any other nail polish in my possession.

What I saw upon arrival exceeded all my expectations.
The pictures above and below don't do the shade any justice. 
I actually thought I was ordering a kind of indigo blue shade while in real life it turned out to be this wild electric purple with metallic shimmer and high shine. 
It was fully opaque in two coats or evern one thick and wore combined with Sally Hansen Insta Dri top coat for almost a week.
Amazing nailpolish for a bargain price. 

Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment