Wednesday 3 April 2013

Sigma eyeshadow base in Spy review

I have already reviewed a couple of these eyeshadow bases by Sigma here and this review is for this specific shade only. 



I love anything duochrome so naturally I felt very strongly attracted to this eyeshadow base by Sigma. 
It's such a beautiful shade and I've never seen anything like this in cream form. 
The promotional pictures look highly deceptive but when I was ordering this base I didn't believe the product would look even a bit like the computerized image on the leaflets.
In real life this product consists of two shades: reddish brown as a base shade and then cool toned, kind of mint green shade on top of it. 
Like with all duochromes you see more of one or another depending on angle and light.

As I've said, I've never seen anything like that in the cream form, but I've got two eyeshadows which explore the same concept and there are at least two more I've heard of but they aren't in my possession. Catrice C'mon Chameleon is very similar, Inglot pigment #85 is a combination of brown and turquoise. MAC club is probably similar and so is Sigma Triomphe.



I really love the pigmentation of this base as well as how smooth it is to apply and how lightweight it feels on my lids. It intensifies any eyeshadow colour, allows to make unique eyeshadow combinations and prolongs the wear time of my powder eyeshadows.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment