Saturday 27 April 2013

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle Correcting Eye Cream review

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus wrinkle correcting eye cream is one of my favourite eye creams ever. 
Although it claims to correct wrinkles, well, perhaps they are corrected but for sure this cream hasn't made them disappear. This fact doesn't bother me that much because long ago I lost my faith in anti-wrinkle creams and their miraculous effects. What I'm more concerned with is the actual wear and prevention.

So, what do I like about this cream so much that I swear to keep repurchasing it regularly?
I like the consistency, which is neither too runny nor too thick. The cream is neither greasy nor drying.
It is easy to apply, absorbs quickly and its moisturising effects are truly long-lasting. This cream does not interfere with make up, doesn't make my concealer crease, quite the contrary, preps my undereye for all-day-long comfortable wear of concealer.  

It seems it's so easy to satisfy me, my expectations being so limited. However, trust me, creams like Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus are extremely rare. That is why, having found exactly what I've been looking for I'm going to stick to it as long as possible (or till I get bored).


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment