Friday 21 March 2014

Circle Lenses Dueba Natural 3 tones gray and blue review & pics




It's been a while since I last bought any Korean contact lenses, but finally the time has come to replace the last pair from my previous haul, so I picked 3 new pairs, two of which I'd like to show you today.
First of all, the packaging is a bit confusing cause I ordered Dueba lenses, but what arrived were The Dolly Eye ones, which apparently were the Dueba ones sold under a different brand name.

Both pairs I ordered (grey and blue) are 14.5mm in diameter, which makes them easy to put on and very comfortable to wear. They both have a 3-tone design with light brown in the centre, blue or grey in the middle and black limbal ring. Thanks to this design they blend well with my natural eye colour and offer a slight, yet natural enlargement. The centre of the lens is transparent enough to let my natural eye colour peek through.


 The gray ones look very natural on my eyes, the shade in the centre is pretty fair so it makes my eyes 1-2 tones lighter than they originally are. These are very pretty and look good on all kinds of occassions. 



When I opened my second pair, the blue ones, I was startled at first to see the intense, almost turquoise blue shade. I thought there was no way these would be wearable on my blue-gray-green eyes. 


However, when I put them on they adopted a kind of very deep sapphire tone which I really like. This is a kind of non-obvious shade that isn't instantly noticeable but adds definition to my eyes. Really very pretty. I find it impossible, though, to predict what these would look like on brown or black eyes. These certainly aren't the kind of lenses that will turn black eyes into blue.


Both pairs are incredibly comfortable, durable and also very pretty. They don't offer any mad enlargement not substantial change of colour, but they make a wonderful alternative for the clear prescription lenses I wear on daily basis.
I'm going to order also brown and green ones when I have some spare funds.



Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment