Sunday 9 March 2014

Schwarzkopf Essensity Colour Shampoo review


I got this shampoo in one of my Glossyboxes and since I've just dyed my hair I've thought I might give it a go.
This is a shampoo with organic essence of Acai that promises to take care of coloured hair. It's a clear shampoo that leaves my hair so smooth, moisturised and tangle-free that I barely need a conditioner.
I also feel my hair looks nice and shiny after drying, but it tends to get greasy pretty fast, so I use this shampoo on everyday basis, which means that even if it does have colour protecting properties, frequent washing makes my colour fade.
It's a very nice mild shampoo and I might repurchase or explore other products within the range like the Essensity Volume shampoo and conditioner that are dedicated to fine hair especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment