Wednesday 19 March 2014

Essie nailpolish in After Sex review


I love my new Essie nail polish in After Sex.
This is a gorgeous shimmery raspberry shade, rather cool-toned.
The formula is opaque, with two coats I'm able to get streak-free and even nail colour.
I also love the new flat and wide brush which makes the application as easy as it can be.
The polish lasts on split-free nails for 5-6 days solid.
What's more, for the past couple of months Essie has been distributed by a couple of drugstores, which in combination with numerous discounts and promotions decreased the prices substantially from about $16 at Sephora to sometimes less than $10 in Hebe drugstore.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.





No comments:

Post a Comment