I found my July Glossybox disappointing and boring, but I must admit most of the goodies are pretty useful, especially during the holiday season when I'm about to travel.
What I got is:
1. Head & Shoulders Extra Thickening Tonic. I don't care for the brand, but the product has stirred some interest in me.
2. Vichy Eau Thermale, a useful thing in the summer heat!
3. Cashere smoothing base (Polish brand) is a make-up primer.
4. Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal moisturiser. I hated the suscreen from the same line, but this one targets my skin type, so I'll give it a go.
5. Vichy Capital Soleil SPF50
6. PostQuam face wipes, might becone handy soon.