Tuesday 29 July 2014

Soap & Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash review


Soap & Glory toiletries are all about scent and cute packaging.
And Clean, Girls body wash is no other. 
It comes in a huge bottle that usually takes me and my family about two months to use up. The bottle is equipped with a pump that prevents overdosing and is also very convenient. Thanks to the vintage photo and print it looks nice in the shower. The soap produces rich lather which makes a tiny bit go a long way. I find it moisturising and I feel it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth.

It says on the packaging that this body wash is scented with bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanolla and musk, but to my nose it seems that the sweet notes of vanilla and the woody fragrance of must dominate over the floral notes. Nonetheless, these form a lovely concoction that add to my relaxing experience of bath time.

I love this product a lot, but I'm not sure if I ever repurchase. There are so many other lovely products by the brand that are awaiting! But if you like warm, slightly floral fragrances and are looking for a silky body wash that would last for a long time, this one is for you!


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment