This little beauty turned out to be my favourite item I got in my first Memebox ever.
I haven't had chuch luck with lip tints before, but this one's different and I actually notice some similarity between this one and my beloved Dior Fluid Stick.
So let me now point out what I love so much about Witch's Pouch Radiant Lolli Tint:
1. Unlike all other lip tints, this one has thick consistency. It resembles a lip gloss more than a tint. Thanks to this it applies smoothly and evenly on my lips.
2. It's opaque and buildable, so you can adjust the color intensity to your needs. I like wearing this quite bold.
3. Like Dior Fluid Sticks or YSL Vernis a Levres, it combines the incredible, watery shine of a gloss, the opacity of a lipstick and the staining effect of a lip tint. It lasts for ever and fades evenly, leaving a pleasant fresh stain.
4. I find it moisturising.
5. I have no idea what shade I've got as I've dumped the packaging and the leaflet. I would never pick this one myself as pinks aren't really up my alley, but to my huge surprise, I love it a lot! It's a cool-toned pink with slight purple or orchid undertones. Looks gorgeous on my lips, summery fresh without making me appear tasteless.
6. Has a kind of rosy scent that is characteristic of lip tints and which I happen to adore.
7. It's lightweight. I wore it to the beach in the summer heat and it didn't melt nor feel uncomfortable nor greasy. And looked situation-appropriate.
8. The applicator does it's job well.
EDIT: I've found the leaflet. The shade I've got is #3 Funky Bloom