Wednesday 2 July 2014

Glossybox June 2014


My June Glossybox would have been nice if it hadn't been for the fact that that I'd used a number of products before and I didn't care much for the remaining ones, but there's one pearl that increases my level of satisfaction with the entire box.
My product number one is an eyeshadow pencil by a brand I'm totally unfamiliar with - Sumita Beauty. It's made in Taiwan, but I gather the brand is American. The quality of this pencil is amazing and I also love the shade!

The remaining ones are in order of satisfaction:
2. Benefit They're Real mascara, which is a very nice mascara, butI've just finished using an identical sample to the one I've received.
3. La Roche Posay Anthelios Fluid, the same thing, just used up my own sample.
4. Pierre Rene (Polish brand) lip gloss in Chic. A very nice nude lip gloss will definitely come in handy.
5. Absolute New York Eyeshadow Primer needs to undergo a series of tests, but it seems nice at first glance.
6. Clarena (Polish brand consistently reappearing in every other Glossybox) Caviar Slim Balm - althouth I don't believe in slimming body creams, a body lotion in travel size is always welcome.
7. Kamill Intensive hand and nail cream - I'm about to finish my own. It's good, so I won't need to repurchase.
8. Olay CC Cream is a product I'll probably pass on to someone else. I just don't care for the brand.

All the products I'd tried before and I received in my Glossybox again were nice and I will happily use them again, but the element of excitement and novelty was low this month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment