Thursday 31 July 2014

The Body Shop Muslin Cleansing Cloth review

I'm not the greatest fan of washing my face with muslin cloths, but I sometimes do use them. I never thought there could be such a difference between different brands. A cloth is a cloth. Full stop. It turns out I was terribly wrong.
The previous cloth I used was by Eve Lom and it came with their cream cleanser. It was nice and soft, but got stained pretty easily. 
I got one more from The Body Shop to have a replacement while the other one was being washed. And, unfortunately, the one by TBS is nowhere near the Eve Lom one. It's simply hard and abrasive and actually quite unpleasant to use. However, on the positive note, it doesn't get stained at all. My mascara or foundation don't cling to the cloth at all, a simple rinse removes all residue from the cloth.

Cleansing cloths aren't something I care much for, so I can't say I'm disappointed, but if you're looking for a nice, soft cloth, skip this one.


Disclaimer: I bought the product myself for my personal use and I am not affiliated with any company. I am not paid to do this review and everything I said here is my genuine opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment