When I got this L'Oreal La Manicure 7 in 1 Saviour in my Glossybox, my reaction was kind of meh.
I don't believe in such products, the bottle was kind of small, the part with the brush was stuck in the nozzle, not in the cap, so I experienced some difficulty opening the product.
Nonetheless, I have worn this as a base coat for about a month now and I believe I can address every single way in which it helps combat damaged nails. Before I start my review I need to say that the condition of my nails is generally very good, but they do tend to split here and there from time to time.
1. Stronger - yes, I think so.
2. Reinforced - how different is it from stronger?
3. Resurfaced - I inderstand the word, but what does this mean in case of the nails?
4. Less split - definitely yes, I believe my nails have stopped splitting at all, even though, as I've already said, I don't give them a chance to breathe or spend a day without somethng on. This is the first product I've used that reduced split noticeably.
5. Less brittle - yes, I believe this is true.
6. Less peeled - I believe peeling is a natural consequence of splitting. If nails are less split, they're less peeled as well.
7. Less ridged - no, this product has no influence on the ridges, the only way to get rid of them is to buff.
So, overall I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality of the product. It did substantislly improve the quality of my nails in the areas where some treatment was needed. It's not terribly expensive and I appreciate the fact thsat I can grab it in the nearest drugstore without the need to order it online. I will definitely repurchase as soon as I run out of this one.
However, I wish they didn't make a number of gimmicky, scientifically-sounding, synonymous or incomprehensible claims about what wonders the product does to my nails. A good product will defend itself without too many marketing tricks.