I've had this L'Oreal Lumi Magique highlighting pen #2 Medium for a long time and somehow couldn't get round to writing this review. This means I'm not sure what to write about it. On the one hand I like it, on the other I'm not enchanted. Perhaps a highlighting pen isn't exactly what I need.
So here comes what I like and dislike about L'Oreal Lumi Magique
1. The packaging is beautiful and functional. The rose gold tube looks like a high-end product. One click dispenses the right amount of product. The brush hasn't become frayed, even though I've almost used this up.
2. The shade is very fair pink. It's brightening, but not shimmery, just very slightly pearlescent.
3. It brightens up my eye area, can be used on the browbone as well as under the eyes. This is not a concealer, so there isn't much coverage, but sometimes brightening is all I need there.
4. It may be drying on dehydrated skin under eyes. In the summer my skin is usually less dry, so I'm not experiencing any discomfort these days.
5. I haven't noticed any creasing, but then I always use the tiniest amount of concealers, so they generally hardly ever crease on me.
6. The thing I didn't quite like about it is what it looked like over foundation when I experimented with 'Kardashian' contouring and drew triangles on my cheeks under my eyes. It blended in well, but after a couple of hours started looking very cakey. And generally, being so sheer it didn't brighten that much.
It's a nice product, but I won't repurchase as I don't think that highlighting pens are my pair of shoes. But within its own category this pen is probably the best one I've used.