Sunday 5 April 2015

Korean goodies: Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream review


When I'd used up my Secret Nature serum and cream I pulled Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream out of my stash to use as part of my night time routine.
I didn't have any particular expectations, judging by the simplicity and practicality of the packaging I believed it to be a just a moisturiser, but nothing fancy.
I thought that this product, consisting of 74% of snail mucus, would be super mosisturising and rather thick and sticky or at least kind of weird but I couldn't have been more wrong. 

Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream is a useless night cream and a perfect daytime moisturiser for oily skin. 
This cream seems thick and resembles a silicone-based primer at first, but then absorbs super fast, leaving my face completely matte, yet moisturised. I've been using this cream daily for the past few weeks and I think that the claims about the soothing and firming effects are true and I would add sebum control and pore diminishing to these. 
I never thought I would find such an amazing day cream among my Korean goodies as Korean style is all about glow verging on the point of being greasy, thus I use my Korean skincare mostly at night. 

However, if you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend this cream for you as it might be not hydrating enough and moreover will accentuate any dry patches.  



No comments:

Post a Comment