Friday 22 May 2015

Bourjois La Laque in #11 Only Bluuuue and #3 Orange Outrant review

Bourjois La Laque 

The release of the new line of Bourjois nail polishes coincided with a 49% off offer at Rossmann, so I grabbed two of these to see what they're like, but now I'm sure my collection of La Laques is going to grow until there are no more shades of any interest for me.

The packaging was the first thing which caught my eye. They come in kind of triangular bottles which look way more high-end than they actually are.
The brush is on the wider side and nicely rounded, I guess it will fit most nail sizes and shapes.   

Bourjois La Laque 

When I was adding #11 Only Bluuuue to my basket I had the sensation that this would be an exact dupe for another Bourjois nail polish, their 1 seconde Gel in In the Navy, but luckily it isn't.

Bourjois La Laque #11 Only Bluuuue

This is a gorgeous shade, a bright navy blue like from seaside resort collections, yet warmer, somewhat violet in the undertone, which makes it terribly unique. The formula was incredibly opaque, if I had been more careful with the application, I could have gotten away with one coat only. It applies and wears beautifully, topped with my beloved Seche Vite whis polish looks stunning. I think I've found a new favourite for this summer!

Bourjois La Laque #11 Only Bluuuue

#3 Orange Outrant is a classic coral shade with slight pink undertone. It's one of those perfect summertime shades that look alive both in full sunshine and at night time. The formula is self-levelling and fully opaque in 2 coats. Another winner for me! I've made a decision, I need more of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment