Tuesday 19 May 2015

Korean goodies: Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Coating Protein Ion Injection review



 When I saw Elizavecca CER-100 Milky Piggy Collagen Coating Protein Ion Injection in my Memebox I was less than excited. I even considered getting rid of it instantly, but I'm simply incapable of such wasteful behaviour. So it had rested on the shelf for about half a year when my eyes accidentally fell on the small tube with a pig on it.

 I read the description on the info card and on the box and I was totally confused. 
One thing is certain: this is a hair product.
But whether to use it on ends or scalp I don't know.


So I completely ignored what the instructions said and I applied this liquid to the ends of my hair and scrunched it and got such volume which transformed my tiny pig tail into a full-bodied pony tail. 
What's more it didn't make my hair greasy or dry or crisp or stiff, it was as if there was no product on my hair at all. 
Since then I've been using this product on freshly washed and dried hair and it stays volumised and fresh for a couple of days. This stuff is better than dry shampoos or texturising sprays as it leaves no white cast, and no white dust all over my bathroom, doesn't cause product build-up or irritate my scalp and cause dandruff.

I'm totally surprised at how much I love this weird product. I'm already worrying what I shall do when I use this up.  


No comments:

Post a Comment