I've had and used this Garnier Ambre Solaire 1 Week Glow No Streaks Bronzer for quite a while now, and I'm still not sure what to say. You can read all the claims yourselves and since I'm undecided about this product, I think I'll review it in terms of pros and cons.
But before I go on, let me just make some general observations about what this is like.
The product comes in a tube, it is tinted, but this tint doesn't show on the face, so I don't think it helps distribute the self-tanner evenly. Has a nice scent, which is consistent with the whole Ambre Solaire line.
The consistency and the finish resembles a moisturiser for normal to dry skin. Takes a while to absorb and geaves a glowing finish, that's why I prefer to use this at night time on my oily skin.
- blends well
- looks natural and never goes yellow
- I never noticed any streaks
- doesn't smell like biscuit the day after
- gives a subtle tan
- does not stain my hands
- the product doesn't live up to a number of claims:
- doesn't last for a week
- does not replace foundation
- in spite of its light texture it feels kind of heavy
- the tan it offers looks better in winter when we epect more subtle results